Job Opportunity: HR Manager Gameloft Indonesia
Being a Human Resources Manager, you will be in charge of all HR functions at Gameloft Studio in Yogyakarta.
Your responsibilities will include
· Recruitment and training:
Ø Carrying out and coordinating recruitment activities to sustain development of activities in Yogyakarta studio; taking part in recruitment and selection process; proposing ideas to improve recruitment and reach targets;
Ø Maintaining and developing good relationship with academics, institutions, and partners;
Ø Conducting orientation program for new comers and developing training programs as well as proposing measures related to training process, in collaboration with related departments.
· Compensation and benefits:
Ø Implementing compensation and benefits policy, including insurances and different allowances for the staff;
Ø Administering all staff dossiers (offer letter, contract, discipline, annual leave, promotion, re-allocation, exit procedure, etc), and ensuring that they are accurate, well prepared and followed up.
· Advising General Manager and taking initiatives in set-up/implementation of studio policies, regulations, organization, process, etc in accordance with the local Labour code; taking care of the compliance of all staff with studio regulations.
· Advising and managing on a diverse range of strategic and operational issues which will include redundancy, complex disciplinary and grievance issues, employee tribunals and complex change management issues. This role will give you significant exposure to dealing with contracts of employment, company handbooks and changes in legislation.
· Keeping good relation with employees, taking care of their morale and motivation; proposing activities for their benefits.
· Supervising Administration team to make sure all office operations run smoothly; office administration will include but not be limited to: paperwork, safety, security, access door system, office equipment, etc.
· Reporting to General Manager.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related area such as Business Administration, etc.
· At least 3 years of experience at HR management level, ideally in IT/video game areas.
· Strong knowledge of labour code and HR best practices.
· Fluent English (both writing and speaking), and excellent Bahasa Indonesian.
· Having strong experience in recruitment is a plus.
· Good knowledge of IT network (universities, jobs, etc) is welcome.
· Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Problem-solving, very well-organized and responsible person.
· Ability to work under high pressure.
· Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices.
· Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
· Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative video game industry.
· Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide.
· Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses, etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
· Enjoy Gameloft's exciting life with company trips, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (futsal, basketball, badminton, yoga), and plenty of joyful events and celebrations.
· Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
Candidates with less than 3 years experience in HR will not be considered.
If your skills set and interests align with the position, get in the game!
Send your Cover Letter & CV in English under reference "HRM-JOG" to: email@example.com
Or apply via our SEA Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/recruit/job/253
Wahyu Kresna R
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
HRD Forum Youtube
Bekali HR Staff Anda dengan Training "BASIC HR Management"
Ikutilah Spesial Workshop
"Performance Appraisal with KPI"
AGENDA TRAINING HRD Forum bulan ini :
Dimana saya dapat melihat agenda Training HRD Forum ?
Komunitas HRD Terbesar di Indonesia
Jika Anda belum bergabung kirimkan email kosong ke :
YM : hrdforum
Facebook HRD Forum
Penting buat Praktisi HRD !!
Training/Seminar/Workshop baik InHouse maupun Public Training, HR Konsultasi, Dll yang masih berhubungan dengan bidang tugas HRD.
Berminat menjadi trainer HRD Forum ?
Mempunyai keahlian & pengalaman mengajar di bidang HR ?
Kirim CV anda ke ; HRD.Forum@gmail.com
Subject : Freelance Trainer
Our Partner Network :
Portal Recruitment Online Indonesia